2021 OOHS Cheer Camp (rising 9th graders)
2021-2022 Cheerleading Clinic/Try-out Information
May 20th (Highly Encouraged)
May 21st (Highly Encouraged)
May 24th (MANDATORY)
Tryouts: May 25th - 26th (MANDATORY)
IMPORTANT: Please fill out this google form so the coaching staff is aware that you would like to tryout. We will use the information as a registration form as well as a form to collect your preferences and contact information.
2021 Girls' Golf (Rising 9th graders)
If you are interested in trying out for the High School Girl's Golf team next school year email Coach Todd Helline at: email@example.com
2021 Summer Baseball Camp
Here is THE LINK for the registration for our 2021 Summer Baseball Camp. I really think our players and coaches put a lot of time and effort into providing a unique camp experience for those that register. This is not your typical "babysitting" style camp. We work very hard to connect with your son/daughter and teach them life skills using baseball as the platform to deliver these messages. Along with baseball skill development, we place an emphasis on working to develop lasting relationships between our coaches and the campers, as well as our current players and the campers. Please consider registering your child for this unique experience with the current #1 Ranked Team in the state of Ohio.
We are limited in capacity for obvious reasons, so I cannot promise that the registration will be open much longer. Walk-ups will not be available.
Thank you for understanding.
Coach Marker firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Ohio Middle School Girls' Field Hockey League
We are very excited to be hosting our 14th annual middle school summer league (Grades 4-7 for the 2020-21 school year)! Here are links to the application form and the waiver/medical form. If you are signing up, PLEASE fill out both! I greatly appreciate it, and we look forward to coaching your daughter(s) this summer!
This is another opportunity for your daughter to keep a stick in her hand, play against other Central Ohio FH players, and learn different strategies to play the game better (and gain more confidence while playing). Winter league filled up FAST; therefore, when this happens summer league usually fills up fast too so don’t procrastinate!! If you have any questions, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me!
PLEASE READ the protocols below that we will be following while playing field hockey outside on the turf:
Each athlete will wear a mask upon arrival, during breaks, and when exiting the turf. Mask will not be worn while playing. Please stay 6-feet apart at ALL times unless playing.
Items you NEED to have for Summer League: mask, water bottle (LOTS of water), mouthguard, shin guards, stick, sneakers/turf shoes (no cleats), reversible pinny (red/white), and please wear a white or gray t-shirt every time you come (if you wear a t-shirt under your pinny). We do not want to share pinnies; therefore, please bring a red/white reversible pinny (navy/white works too...we prefer red). You always need to have a reversible pinny so that we are not exchanging colored pinnies.
PLEASE do not send your daughter if she has ANY COVID-19 symptoms. Please follow these guidelines:
*Shortness of Breath
*Have been in contact with someone who has been tested or has COVID-19 in last 14 days
- Prior to participation, each athlete will conduct a daily symptom assessment prior to arrival (temperature/100 degrees or higher, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days). Any athlete with any of these symptoms needs to stay home and contact the coaches immediately.
- Confirmed cases need to seek medical care immediately and notify the coaches. I will be in contact with the local health department to help identify any other athletes that potentially could have been exposed, and I will contact them personally.
- Each athlete will wear a mask upon arrival, during breaks, and when exiting the turf. All coaches will be in masks 100% of the time unless 12-feet away from the players. Please make sure masks are covering your mouth and nose.
- Athletes and coaches must maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing from others, except when playing. Social distancing will occur during water breaks, instruction and when entering and exiting the turf.
- Please stay in your car until your scheduled time. No standing around and congregating with others.
- No spectators will be allowed at any of the times/games.
- No touching one another (high fives, huddles), no sharing water bottles or equipment.
- Athletes will use hand sanitizer before and after playing. **Please bring your own for easy access.